Friday, May 14, 2010

Changes are on the way!

So many new changes! So many things to talk about!

First off, I have been very blessed with the new opportunity to create a pattern line with Liberty Jane. This is such an exciting thing for me and I am really looking forward to doing this! You can read more about it here...

Liberty Jane

Because of that, I am undergoing a few changes. Two big things that have changed are my...

Business Name

I am switching it from "The Heritage Clothesline" to "Heritage Doll Fashions". The blog address is not changing. For anyone that links my blog, I would greatly appreciate it if you could change the old name to the new name on your blog list.

Email Address

I have a brand new email! If you need to get in touch, just drop me a message at heritagedollfashions@yahoo.com.

The best part is that my first pattern will be coming out very shortly! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you are joining LJ! I was wondering if you might be a new designer on there when they asked Caroline to join as well. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I can't wait to check out your first pattern. :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete