Thursday, July 29, 2010

Now Taking Orders! - Vintage 30's Dress

Sold Out!
Thanks everyone!

I am now taking orders on the Vintage 30's Dress! To purchase a dress, send me an email at heritagedollfashions@yahoo.com and reserve one.

The dress is made from a crisp, high quality cotton fabric that is accurate to the period. It has button detailing on the placket and red edging on the pockets and sleeves. Velcro closures are in the back. The bodice is fully lined.

When will my order be ready?

I should have your dress ready within a week after you place your order.

I have been selling my doll clothing for years and have yet to have a customer who has been unhappy with the results. I am committed to doing high quality work! Buy with confidence!

Price - $35 (This includes shipping and Paypal fees.)
Quantity Available - 0
Payment Method - Paypal is strongly preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment